Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a busy one. I will start with Thursday though.
Our ward basketball team played in the regional tournament and we won our 2 tournament games the week before so we played on Thursday. If we won Thursday's game we played on Friday night for the Championship. We won Thursday so ended up playing Friday. We played the only team that we have lost to which is a team in our stake. We lost by 6. It was a good game but one of our really good pt guards was hurt and that didn't help us at all. It was a fun year though and playing church ball always makes me feel better about myself! City league is another story. Our team really struggled the first half of the games but we are making a comeback here at the end. After the game got over we drove up to Delta that night and got there around 11:20pm Friday night.
Sat. morning we drove up to Draper for Josh's Grandma Wilkinson's 80th Birthday party. I really love Josh's grandparents. They always seem happy to see us. It was a fun party and we were able to see a bunch of Josh's family that we hadn't seen in a really long time. Kendry made Grandma a card with a picture of her and Grandma and put a ring pop sucker in it. She was pretty proud of it. After the party we drove down to Springville and stopped for a little bit at my friend Tiff's to visit. Her kids are adorable and Mason is still holding strong to his love for Kenny. They showed us their picture they took when they where in Hawaii a few weeks ago. It makes me so so excited for our trip next week!!
That night I went to visit my Grandpa Riding. I love that man. He seems to be doing pretty good since my Grandma's passing but who wouldn't be lonely. I never get to spend as much time with him as I would like.
Sunday we went to church with my parents. It was fun to have my mom in Relief Society even if we didn't get to sit by each other. We went home, visited with my Grandpa some more, had dinner and drove home.
All in all it was a good weekend and I'm glad we made the effort to go. I will have to post pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo excited for your trip to Hawaii! I wish it was us that was going!! Can't wait to see all your pictures!! ---robyn

    ReplyDelete