Friday, March 19, 2010

Why there are no Hawaii PIctures


Hawaii was awesome and I am kinda overwhelmed by all that I have to post about that. It's not in me to do a short post. I will work on it tomorrow during my graveyard shift. We decided to potty train Connor this week. He is ready not sure if I am. The first two days were kinda rough but no where near what it was like the first time we tried. I had to work yesterday so I got a break but today is the first time that he woke up dry and he is actually telling us when he has to go potty. Now if only we could get him to poop in the toilet we could make this really official.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Connor is doing well. Excited to read your updates on Hawaii, especially the ones about the shaved ice and any creative places you went. :) i.e. swimming, water slides, towel huts, hikes, etc.

    ReplyDelete