I have a bunch of pictures from this last week and weekend. I'm too lazy to organize them so I will just post and explain by pictures. We had a little family party on Connor's birthday. He got some fun gifts and we spent the day opening them one at a time. Kenny was more anxious for him to open them then he was. Kelly,
Steph and Britt came over for some pizza and
root beer floats. My birthday was on Thursday. I worked on that day but Josh came in to town and we went out to lunch. That night when I got home we opened presents and my friend Jen brought me over a chocolate cake. I also got a yummy apple pie from my friend Jen at work. Connor got me a rubber snake. Josh and Kenny also got me roses, a book and some candy. On Friday we went up to my parents for the weekend. On Saturday we went to the Mt.
Timpanogos Temple where my brother
received his endowments. It was awesome because our whole family was able to be there together. Afterwards we had a great lunch at Brick Oven and then it was back to Delta for a family BBQ and birthday party. Sunday we went to church and then had Elise take some family pictures for us. The pictures are awesome and I can't wait to post them. It was a great weekend and it's always nice to spent time with family.
This is Connor's bubble maker. He was pretty excited.

His race track. He also got a fun remote controlled car from my parents.

The kids on Connor's birthday morning

The birthday fairy came to Connor's room and gave him a bunch of balloons. We left his presents on the table.

Gentry gave me an Ellen shirt and also got one for herself and Britt.
Unfortunately we didn't go to the show to get them, she got them online.

This is a picture frame my parents gave me. The mature guy in the background is Josh.

Another cute picture from my parents. I told her I wanted decorations for my house. Now my mom just needs to come down and help me hang them up.

This is from our birthday party Thursday night.

The sweet presents I got from my husband and kids.

Kenny and Avery hanging out in Grandpa Greats wheelchair.
That is a fun time. I love that Connor gave you a rubber snake. That is exciting for CHase, does he have his call? Did he ever go fight fires like he was going to?
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun birthdays! I think Conner REALLY liked the one about how the dinosaur hatched from the egg. :) I don't remember if you were home when Conner was telling Kelly and I that story. Josh said it was the highlight of his birthday.
ReplyDelete