
Happy Birthday Jessica,
We hope you have a special day today even if you have to work. You are now closing in on the 2 years to go before you turn 30. After you turn 30 its all down hill. Jessica I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all you do for me and our family. You are extremely patient with me, not that i'm hard to live with, I mean come on how lucky are you. (sorry this is about you.)
You have so many talents. You are an amazing athlete. You have the funnest personality, you can talk to anyone, even when you start to get nervous and then start talking really fast and its hard to understand what you are saying. You make other people feel good about themselves. Everybody that meets you instantly want to be your friend. You do tend to drive fast, but I think thats inherited from your side of the family because all of your siblings drive fast. You have some stellar kick butt dance moves, yes when you and I hit the dance floor watch out because there is going to be some serious action going. Jess you are a wonderful Mother, our kids watch you so close and they look up to you. The example you are showing to them is so important and I am glad its your example they are watching.
Jess, I think you are one of the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for marrying me and thank you for the wonderful children we have. I look forward to having this next baby and even though I tease you about your life threathening illnesses, I am truely greatful for the sacrifice you make for this family. I love you so much.
Love, Josh
Happy Birthday Jess! I agree, you are amazing. You make everyone feel good and happy. You are so much fun to be around and are just a wonderful person.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, I remember being so jealous when I was little because you where 2 weeks older then me. It seems so silly now
ReplyDelete*sniff sniff*
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and everything he said about you is so true.. you are one opf the sweetest people I've ever known!
Love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.. oh and 30 really does suck. :)
Happy Birthday! You are a ray of sunshine, and I look forward to the next hoedown, in which I expect to see you and Josh tear it up.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. Wow I am impressed with your hubby he deserves to be "rewared." I love the big hair in your basketball picture.
ReplyDeleteHappy B-Day Jess! Hope you have a happy day...that was so sweet of Josh! You are a great person and I am so glad that your my friend!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Steph
Happy Birthday Jess!! That was such a great tribute by your wonderful hubby :) Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I miss seeing you at work and playing BONCO with you!! You were always ALOT of FUN! I hope you have a GREAT Birthday!! Tell your Husband he is one awesome GUY and way SWEET! Congrats on your third baby. I am way HAPPY for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jess!! I did think of you on tax day...should have called! Well, I couldn't agree with Josh more...You're fantastic. Glad you're my friend. Hope it was a good day!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great birthday! You are a great friend! Thanks for all the laughs and fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jess! I decided to post a comment even though I talked to you a few times on that day and see you all the time. You are a great person. Thanks for all the laughs and good times. And just a side note, 28 isn't so bad. :) It's really not all down hill from here.
ReplyDeletehappy belated bday! Josh is a sweetie
ReplyDelete