Josh's birthday was on a Monday so we headed up to Springdale with George, Britt and Avery for a birthday dinner at the Pizza Noodle. We also walked down to the animal farm they have up there.

Not to sure about the 'smiles' on their faces.
Britt used a box of Kenny's to put Josh's present in. He was excited!

We put candles in the pizza but it was so hot that it started to melt the candles so we only lite half of them. The other little girl is some random friend Kenny made up there.

Sitting in the new office chair we gave him.

Right after we unwrapped his presents. Got to love Gentry in the background.

I hope Josh had a fun birthday. He says he did so I guess I will have to believe him. We had a really fun birthday party that Sat for Josh, Chase and Avery but all the pics are on Britt's computer and I have just bee too lazy to go get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment