Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday Bash Weekend

I finally got these pictures off Britt's computer so I can write about our fun Birthday Bash Weekend. It was the weekend of May 15th and we had a party at Drew's Aunts house. We have had parties there before and we were all really excited to have another one! We had so much fun and some yummy food.
We made Connor go down the slide. He was not a fan at all.





The nerd couple
Josh made Chase hold his hand to jump off the wall.
My hot momma and little goggle man
my cute goggle girl

The two birthday boys
They really bonded at this party


This is the 'toy' that Josh had to get Kenny because he lied to her and dropped her off the rock wall that everyone was jumping off. She had her life jacket on and was just fine but she was SO mad at him. It has a nice redneck wedding feel to it.



1 comment:

  1. So who is the mad cake decorator now. HAHA... I am laughing so hard. I guess your mom didn't teach you the ART. LOL. (Said with my sarcasm) Looks like you guys had a blast. I am a little disappointed you didn't give me a very preggers pic of your self in a swim suit! :D.

    ReplyDelete