*I hate the smudge I have on almost all the pictures! I really need a new camera.
Connor enjoying his bag of cereal
I have about five of these pictures...
Before I could get this one.
Gabe, Kendry and Navey digging a deep hole
McKay and Connor having quite the chat
Seriously five minutes before we leave she decides to get this dirty. At least she had fun and that's what matters.
Josh's parents came down and we got to hang out with them. Grandma's balloons and bubble were quite the hit. We were having a great time until the Jazz lost. I think it's funny how into the games Josh gets and how upset he gets. The Jazz will always let you down so I don't know why he gets his hopes up that things will change.
I love reading all your new updates! I can't believe you are taking your kids to the beach! I have pictures of the boys making snowmen! The weather here has been ridiculous! I wish I was down there to enjoy the sun! ---rob
ReplyDelete