Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fathers and Sons

A few weeks ago Josh took Connor with him to Fathers and Sons. They got to stay in the trailer with the Thomas's and Josh says that they had a great time.

Connor started out the weekend clean

Kenny and I got to hang out with Shelly and Brooke and we got to be there when Brooke got her ear's pierced. I told Kenny that she could get hers pierced if she wanted but she said no.

We spent alot of time making funny faces at the camera
He came back very stinky and dirty but happy.
Kenny got to have an invited sleepover with me in our bed. I say invited because most of the time she ends up in our bed and it isn't a welcome thing. We watched Princess and the Frog and had treats. Overall it was a great weekend.





1 comment:

  1. You got to love it when you get to have one on one time with your children! Looks like they both had fun!!

    ReplyDelete