Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rude Awakening

Josh and I took the kids to the park last night to kill some time before bedtime. Kenny wanted us to play with her and told us which slides to go down and what ladders to climb, we of course obeyed her. Josh had no problem going down the 'narrow' slide.
I may of had some issues towards the middle of the slide.
I may of come to a complete stop.
I may of had to use a scoot and shimmy method to get out of the slide.
It also helped to have Kenny above me saying that "Dad had no problem going down the slide" Yeah, well your Dads bum is more then half the size of mine right now.

On a lighter note if anyone has noticed the sidebar with my countdown to having this baby we are now in double digits!! It seems like time is dragging yet racing by. I need to focus more on the joy of being pregnant instead of how I weigh as much now as I did when I had my two other babies and I still have 14 weeks to go.
I have also realized that I haven't really talked about this pregnancy very much and part of that is because I don't want to write down any of the negative feelings I have because I don't want this baby to read any of those posts when I put this in a journal and think I was miserable for 9 months. Besides the awesome amount of weight I have gained this has been a very easy pregnancy.
I am going a little crazy at the thought of not knowing what we are having but I am still determined to not find out. I don't know that we would do this again if we have anymore. Josh has no problem with it but he also doesn't have a constant reminder kicking him and lots of people questioning him either. I am really excited for day we deliver though and how much fun it will be. I hope.
We don't have any names picked out and the only thing I have bought for this baby is a little onsie that has a tiny tiger on it. Mainly to bug my dad cause he thinks I should be buying the baby Delta Rabbit stuff to wear.
99 days and counting...I really hope I go early because I don't want my baby to have a Sept. 11th birthday. Too sad of a day.

6 comments:

  1. If your baby were born on Sept. 11th, it would remark it as a great day. Plus, easier for your child to remember on history tests. You know that is going to be in the books. I am excited to find out what you have and I too hope your baby is early. I think about 37 weeks would be a great time for you to deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still excited about not finding out the sex. My only problem with not knowing is that I don't feel like I've bonded as much this this baby as I did with 'my baby girl' and 'my baby boy'. But, the love is still there and now that it's getting closed I'm SO excited!! I'm feeling...like I'd get stuck in the slide too, and like old woman. Moaning and groaning all the time with no energy, who can't walk without assistance. 6 more weeks is feeling very, very far away! I'm glad that you're feeling well, let's shoot for Sept.10, that's Shane's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be hard to have a Sept 11th bday. I agree. I hope it goes your way with that one! :)

    I also can't wait to find out what you are having. I also awesome to be able to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, sorry. My pregnant brain clearly can't type out a sentence that makes sense. What was I thinking on that one above???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I just read a post out of my own journal. I've gained more weight with this baby, and I'm very negative about how miserable I am. I really haven't had that bad of a pregnancy either, I'm just getting pissed about being uncomfortable and just getting out of breath while curling my hair. It's ridiculous! Jace reminds me daily of all the things I can't do because "mom, your so fat". I am counting down the days...and they aren't going by fast enough. Hope your doing good though, and I can't wait to find out what you are having! ---robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was hard for me at the end not to be able to prepare more for our ? baby, but it was worth it for the surprise in the delivery room. Good luck with the end of your pregnancy, stay cool, enjoy being pampered, and try and get sleep! We are excited for you and your cute growing family!

    ReplyDelete