Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July-Parade & Park

We had a great 4th of July in Delta. We were late for the parade because of a slight meltdown by McKendry because she didn't like the way I did her hair which made me have a little meltdown and I took her hair out of the ponytails and told her she could go to the parade with it looking ugly. Not my proudest moment for sure. I am going to blame it on the pregnancy hormones. Aunt Gentry saved the day and she was happy with her hair. We missed the jets flying by but we could hear them while in the house. I spent most of the parade in a chair by my Grandpa Riding telling Gentry which pictures I wanted her to take. It was kinda nice. The kids were happy with the candy they got. We took a walk through the park and saw a few of my friends. I also had my 10 yr high school reunion the night before which I showed up to 2 hrs late and missed quite a few people. I just wasn't feeling to social I guess.

Kenny and Connor ready for the parade
Avery and Kenny in their matching dresses
Sweet family picture

Must have self-portrait

Love this man!

A few of the girls....

Kenny was super excited to ride the horse

Shocked that this boy wanted to ride the horse. This is his happy face
We made up after our little "hair" episode
She loved this wiggle ride
It was a great parade and day at the park.

5 comments:

  1. Me and Emily have gone through the whole hair-meltdown more times than I can count!
    Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time at Delta. Miss ya tons! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to finally meet you in person! :) Now we must make it sooner that we see eachother again...I'm thinking maybe Holly and I should make a road trip for a park day?? OK, scratch that...its TOO hot down there...you're gonna have to come up here! haha. Your family is too cute and it looks like you guys had a great 4th! You're on the ball blogging already! (Sigh) I miss those days...blogging in the present tense that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun time going home for the holiday celebrations. I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one who has episodes with little girls. Except most of ours are over clothes. Girls are so much drama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you found out what your ahving yet or did you stay focused

    ReplyDelete