While I was at work last Monday I got a call from Mckendry telling me that "Dad and Connor are shaving their heads." I wasn't too worried about Connor's head being shaved but his dad has a pretty little head and I don't need him looking any younger or skinnier then he already does with me at my biggest ever! I think they look great no matter what their hair looks like and their hair grows back fast so it's not a big deal. My Dad on the other hand gives us a hard time if we cut Connor's hair too short so when we got a text with a picture of my dad with his head shaved we wondered what happened. I guess my dad went with Chase to get his hair cut before he left on his mission and he told the barber he wanted a cut a step above what he gave Chase, the barber gave him a cut a step lower which was basically a buzz cut! Josh and I got a pretty good laugh out of that one.
I had to find this picture of Josh and Connor with their heads shaved. I think Connor was around 18 months and I wanted to compare it to the picture I took last week with their heads shaved again.
They are still handsome and look so much alike!
On Sat the 10th Josh went with me to Lake Powell with the Priests and Laurels in our ward. I only had 1 Laurel end up going but we still had a great time.
I seriously hesitate to put this picture on here. I am so huge right now and almost didn't recognize myself in this picture. I guess I am just keeping it real and this is the real me right now. Can't wait to get a jawline or cheekbones back!
What??? Who would turn down a Lake Powell trip?? That is absurd!! Looks like fun:)
ReplyDeleteI shaved my boy's hair the other night. Jared told me it was the only summer haircut to have.
ReplyDeleteI'm super jealous of a trip to lake powell. I would kill for time at the lake.
Jess you crack me up! Remember that babies are worth what we put our bodies through. Glad you had fun in lake powell...love the boys' haircuts:)
ReplyDeleteI think your boys look adorable! I also think you are probably too hard on yourself! You are pregnant for heck's sake and that baby is going to be ADORABLE! I wish I was at Lake Powell right now!
ReplyDelete