We had a busy 24th of July this year. The day started out with putting out the flags for the ward and then rushing home to get Kenny ready for the parade. We put her hair in rollers the night before and it made for some tight, curly hair. She was happy with her hair so that is all that matters. I didn't want a repeat of the 4th! After the parade it was off to the park to set up the food booth that the Young Men and Young Women were in charge of. We made Orange Julius's and everyone seemed to really like them. Since I was in charge/helping out Josh took the kids around to the game booths that other wards had put on. Josh really helps me out so much with my calling. After the park it was time to hurry home for a much needed nap. We had a little BBQ at Shelly's house and lit off some fireworks. It was a fun but tiring day!
I promise this kid knows how to smile. He just chooses to look like this in all his pictures.
We had fun riding the wiggle cars down the sidewalk. I know from personal experience that pregnant women should not ride these not because they might wreak but these cars Do Not support the extra weight.
Connor and Bryce
I had forgotten about orange julius. I will have to get reaquainted with it. I am glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteYour family is so cute and grown up!!! I can't wait to finally hear what you are having!! I hope all is well.
ReplyDelete