This weekend was a busy one but fun. My parents came down on Friday and Josh and my Dad went golfing. I think Josh is getting bit by the golfing bug because he is the one to actually suggest going golfing. My dad was all for it. They had a great time and while they played so did my mom and I. We went into town and did a little shopping for home decor. We have been in our house for 2 yrs and I have yet to really even hang things up. Saturday I was in charge of a game for the Stake Youth Conference that Josh came and helped me out with. We did a version of Hollywood Squares but used scripture hero's and questions. It was actually quite fun and nice to hang out with Josh for the morning. Once that was over we all went into town and went to Fiesta Fun Center and went miniature golfing. We also went to Tai Pan and got a few more things for my house. That night my mom, dad and Josh put things up on the wall while I sat and supervised on the couch. On Sunday we headed up to Cedar for Kambri's baby blessing. Jordan did a great job and we had a yummy lunch afterwards. It was a very nice day and a great weekend that went way to fast.
This is our attempt at getting a picture with the grandparents and grandkids.
How fun. Your Mom looks spectacular!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a great picture! I can't wait to find out what Grandbaby #5 is going to be!
ReplyDeleteCute pic! I like the part were you just supervised where things were to be placed in the house - use the pregnancy while you can!
ReplyDelete