Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little flashback

Now that Chase is on his mission and we get an e-mail from him on Wednesday's I have had a reason to check our family e-mail. While checking it I found two folders with pictures that I had sent my parents before I started this blog. I really wish I would have started one when we got married and especially when we had Kenny. She was/is such a cute little girl and a funny little baby that it would of been nice to remember all the little things we did with her. I still plan on making a book with picture of her first years it will just be more work now. The point of this post is to say that I found this picture that I had sent to a few people. It was taken on the day Josh graduated from Dixie State. It is also a nice reminder to me at this point that I can be somewhat thinner and my chest can be smallish.

2 comments:

  1. Your so funny! cute picture you all look so young!! thanks for stopping by last night it was good to see you guys:)

    ReplyDelete