Today is Josh and I's wedding anniversary! We have been married for 8 years! It has been a great 8 years and I couldn't of asked for anyone better.

We headed down to Las Vegas yesterday and went to the Lance Burton Magician Show with Britt and George. It was a fun trip with those guys and the show was pretty good. There was a pretty funny part where after a trick someone from the audience yelled out
"How did you do that?" and
Lance said "I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you."
Then the guy yelled back "Tell my wife!"
I could of done without the drive back but at least I wasn't driving. Burton's last magic show ever in Las Vegas is Sept. 4th so if anyone has plans to see him they should make it fast.

Congratulations. You did get a good catch. Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jessica and Josh! 8 years sure goes by fast!
ReplyDeleteThe Great 8!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you two!
ReplyDeleteI am still a little mad that we weren't invited but I guess I will get over it! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That is awesome! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anny! You two look so stinking young in your wedding photo (probably cuz you were). Hope you are doing well in your third tri in this HEAT!
ReplyDeleteLook at you Mrs. Hottie!! I love how you are keeping it real!! Can you believe these babies are going to be here in 6 weeks!!!! I am freaking out a little bit!! Hope you are feeling good and staying out of this ridiculous heat!
ReplyDelete