Monday, July 26, 2010

This is how I...

Feel. Huge. Uncomfortable. Grateful. Achy. Excited. Nervous. Tired.

I am very grateful that this is not my belly but the one I have kinda feels like it. With only less then 7 weeks to go we are getting very excited. I love to feel the baby move even if sometimes it feels like it is trying out for the gymnastics team. I should never have watched A Baby Story today on TLC. I have blocked out the more painful aspects of child birth but after watching that lady give birth natural not sure I want to.
The kids are getting really excited as well. Connor thinks the baby and see and hear only through my belly button so he tries to give the baby toys through my belly button. He shows the baby books and gives me lots of kisses. Not sure how he will react when we actually have the baby here with us 24/7. Kendry is very excited as well and she is going to be such a big help. Josh is excited to hear me not complain about waking up with numb hands and having him rub them and my back. He's just lucky I haven't asked him to rub my feet. He is NOT a fan of feet. During church yesterday I got hold a friends 3 week old baby and it was awesome. I can't wait to just hold and kiss and love on our baby!!

11 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about everything! I wanted to get my mind off of the painful horrible stuff that awaits me in the hospital, so I turned on "Dog the Bounty Hunter", thinking that would be the LAST show that would remind me. I was wrong! It was the episode where his daughter is in the hospital giving birth and SCREAMING. Now I'm even more freaked out!! I don't know what freaks me out more though, giving birth or taking care of a newborn. Yikes! Hope your doing good though! Hang in there! Not much longer. ---robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get that picture off my memory card? I'm so excited for you! If you're thinking of going natural, let me jsut say that an epidural is totally the way to go!! After I had Shane naturally, I said I would never do it again...At least not by choice. Drugs are so much better:) I can't wait, baby Jensen is almost here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get that picture of me in my bikini?? Oh well, I know you are feeling exactly the way I am right now... big, sweaty, extremely volumptuous... and gorgeous!! Not so much the gorgeous though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a little scary if you were THAT big...I think I have only seen pregnant girls that big when they have triplets or sextuplets! Aw, I wish I could be in the same position you are in....

    Your kids are going to be BIG helpers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Heck!! That is one huge belly... Im so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost died when I saw that picture. How horrible would that be!!!

    Soon you will be a mom to three. It will be so fun for your family. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you! Hope these last few weeks fly by. Can't wait for pictures...have you managed to hold off finding out boy or girl all this time! Now that's willpower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very exciting. I am always more scared of the I.V.s than the birth. I still get more nervous of the I.V.s I have never gone natural though and the one time my epideral was wearing off when I was starting to deliver, I decided I would never go natural unless I had no choice. Good luck. You are more woman than I am .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you seriously going natural???? Are you going to go vegan again after this baby is born????? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the last few weeks and days are the worst, but you are looking great even though you don't feel that way. good luck with everything and we can't wait to see pics of the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natural? Really? Now I am more curious about it than ever before since this will also happen to me in 7 months... AHHH! :)

    ReplyDelete