Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wash. Co Fair 2010

The Washington County Fair was this past weekend and we decided to take the kids to the carnival. We had promised Kenny we would take her on the Ferris Wheel last year and after one look at the line we told her never mind. Well she has a steel trap of a memory and told us how we had promised to take her this year and so we did.
After a little "disagreement" between Josh and I about where to park the night was not off to a good start. Connor fell asleep on the ride out there and was out while we walked around the food court. I was still ignoring Josh when he came to tell me that Connor just had an accident and he was taking him home. Seeing Connor wet made me sad, seeing Josh with a big wet spot on his shirt made me glad. I decided to forgive him for the "disagreement". Josh took Connor home for a quick change and then made it back in time for us all to go to "The Duttons". They are a family band that performs in Branson. We only stayed for a little while but they were really good. The kids were just too excited for the rides at the carnival.
*The pictures aren't the best but I use what I have*
This is Josh and Connor going down the big blow up slide.
Kenny loved this slide and would have gone on this slide all night long.

At the Dutton concert

We went with the Soliai's and the kids love each other!

The picture is cute but the ride was lame.

The kids had fun on the Carousel. Josh didn't go because he thought it might make him sick. He doesn't handle motion rides all that well.

Josh was the lucky one to go on the Ferris Wheel.

We had a great time but I was definitely ready to go by the end.
I didn't want to spend the day stuck inside so the kids and I headed into St. George for the splash pad.



The kids had a fun time at McDonalds.

Josh was home by 3pm and after a little nap we headed back into St. George. We decided it was time we got a new car seat and play pen. With only 27 days to go it is definitely time to get things together. I see the doctor every week and this last week I had an appointment and had the lovely experience of the Group B test. I hate it. I didn't have the Dr. check me so I don't know if I am dilated or effaced or anything like that. I just didn't want to hear that nothing is going on. I may get checked this Wed. but we'll see. Still feeling pretty good but this baby can come anytime and I will be a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment