Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pangutich Lake

Last weekend we had a little Mecham family camp out. We headed up Thurs. afternoon and got there in time for a little fishing before the sun went down. Kenny was excited to get out her fishing pole and we got Connor one but he used it more as a weapon then a fishing pole.




Josh was able to catch a fish and Kendry and Avery were brave enough to touch it.
Connor was not so brave.

And more then a little traumatized

The boys went out spotlighting that night and saw a bunch of deer. They didn't get back till 1am and then were ready for some fishing at 5am. They took the camera out with them and this is the only picture I got of Josh. I guess he was busying taking pictures of the fish my Dad and Jordan caught.

Jordan was lucky enough to catch two fish at one time.

Jordan is posing with my Dad's big catch. They said it was about 6lbs and 24in long. They were pretty excited about it.

We took a little ride out in the boat as a family. No that is not a big whale that Josh caught, it's me and I feel every one of those pounds!





I have to take advantage of the times when he shows me love. He almost always wants his dad.


We had a great weekend and if you don't count the flat tire, the outhouse, one of the longest nights of my life, the outhouse and the outhouse it was the perfect weekend. I loved spending time with the family. Josh had a great weekend being able to fish that it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun getaway weekend...despite the outhouse. Love that growing family of yours and I'm dying to know what you're having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jessica,

    You do not look like a whale. You are a beautiful mommy. Glad you had a fun weekend aside from the outhouse and the outhouse.

    Love, Rowena

    ReplyDelete