It was a very family filled week. My Mom was nice enough to spend the week with my helping out. We didn't do too much and that's the way I like it. Lawson is a champ at eating and making his diapers changeable. My dad came back down on Friday and Gentry and Drew came down on Friday as well. The boys went to the Hurricane football game and the girls hung out at Britt's and played Skip-Bo. On Sat. Britt and Gen went to the Halloween kids costume sale at Kid to Kid. I told them to be on the look out for a Buzz Light Year costume. They found one but it's about 5 time to big for Connor. We still might just make it work. Jordan, Lacey and Kambri came down Sat. afternoon. She has grown so much since her blessing and is so smiley! My parents kept saying how much she looked like me when I was a baby. I went from 4lbs at birth to 15lbs at 3 months so I was Chunky! It's so fun to have family around and I sure miss having my Mom here to hang out with!
Connor decided to walk right in front of Gen while she was taking a pic. I love this little man so much. He has been awesome with his little brother.
Connor decided to walk right in front of Gen while she was taking a pic. I love this little man so much. He has been awesome with his little brother.

Awww! I wish I could hold that little guy, I bet he's going to be so big by the time I get to see him. I love that last pic, it's crazy how fast they grow! I bet Saylor would be a monster next to Lawson!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how a few weeks make such a difference.
ReplyDeleteWhy? why the Giants outfit? yuck!
ReplyDelete