Wednesday, September 8, 2010

just cause

We have been home for a few days and it has been a fast few days. We have had fun with lots of friends and family visiting.

Lawson got the chance to meet one of his future girlfriends, our friend Peter and Laura's little girl, Vivian.
Wanted to put a picture with his eyes open. He looks really yellow and we had to have his blood checked a couple times but everything looks good and we don't have to put him under the lights.


Trying to get a little sun and flush out the yellowness.

We are having a great time with this little one. He is sleeping awesome at night but I'm sure it will change at any time. Kenny and Connor love him and have been great with him.



6 comments:

  1. He is so dang cute. Even though I hogged him last night I still didn't get enough of holding him. I need to come out and kiss on him some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, he's so sweet! I see so much of you in him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear everything went so well with your delivery. He is adorable and your little family looks so sweet. I bet you are loving being able to lather him up in that yummy smelling baby lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so shocked you had a boy!!! He is so cute and I love the name. Glad everything went well. Isn't NOT tearing the BEST???? Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete