Saturday, September 4, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!


Josh cutting the cord. Baby Boy Jensen was born at 6:30 pm.
He loved laying on his mom's belly.

Josh got to be the one to announce that it was a boy. Josh was pretty surprised that it was a boy. He had been saying the baby would be a girl since day one.
He weighed 8lbs and 1.6 ounce and was 21 inches long.
He has a lot of dark brown hair and a little bald forehead like Kenny did.
Oh look at those chubby cheeks.
He really liked when he got his hair washed.
Dr. Lunt, Baby Jensen, Jess and Josh
The proud Papa.
Kenny and Connor are in love with him. Kenny kept saying," He is so Cute".
The proud Aunt. Jess let me be in the room for the birth. It was an amazing experience. I was able to take pictures for Jess and Josh, which I know they appreciate.
The Happy Family of 5!! Jess is doing really well and should be home today.

18 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures~ Hope you are feeling great and that everything went well~ Im so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Congratulations on getting a little boy. I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see him! ---Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Can't wait for the pics. So glad that all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I was just wondering this morning if he had come yet! I'm glad I made a gender neutral changing pad, because I totally thought it was a girl. Hope all is well. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is wonderful. I have never seen a baby before he/she was all cleaned up. My Dr.s never let me even hold my own before then. Another great thing about Ut. I guess. I am happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats you guys! I got a text that was forwarded from Shelly this morning! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! He's very handsome and I'm loving that hair. (Thanks Britt for being the best Aunt ever and posting these pics!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's adorable! What a cute little fam you have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A BOY!!! Yeah!!! Congratulations! Glad all went well, and hope you are feeling good. He is handsome, and I can't wait to know what his name is :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats!! I'm soo happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear what your going to name him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Your got some great photo shots, Britt! How fun you got to be there! I bet it was such a surprise, I know it was for us too since Jaren was saying from 12 weeks that he was 99% sure Saylor was going to be a boy. Surprise, surprise!! I'm so happy for you guys, you have such a cute family of 5!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Jessica! I hope mine comes out a boy too! Erik knows but I don't even under all the pressure from the girls I work with. Hopefully I can hold out. 2 more months might kill me. I'm glad he is doing well, congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!!!! He is adorable! What's his name????

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so so cute! Congratulations Jessica! I'm so happy for you guys...you have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY!! Congrats Jessica and Josh, he's so cute! Your family is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh CONGRATULATIONS, he is ADORABLE!! You have such a beautiful family, good job JESS!!

    ReplyDelete