Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Too Cute

My cousin Elise just posted the super cute pictures that she took of Lawson. Instead of me stealing them off her blog and posting them to mine, I will just post the link to her blog and strongly encourage you to go and look at them! She is awesome and we had such a great time together taking these pics! Thanks so much Elise you rock!!

3 comments:

  1. They are way cute! It's so crazy... can't remember who you think he looks like, but I see both of the kids so strongly in him. When I first started looking it was Mckendry, then I started to see con man! Elise did awesome! :D. Wish
    I was there to snuggle and kiss on him. he is going to be so big next time I get to come up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She did such a great job! I love them all!! What a cute little guy you have! I love the hats! Where did you get them? So cute! Elise, your awesome! ---robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kids! They are so cute and SO photogenic! The picture with just kenny and conner is one of my favorites. Conner is gonna be a heart breaker! He is such a stud! Love the one with Lawson's hair out of control. Love how he is bald in front and tons of hair spiking up everywhere! The cute little 80 year old bald man! Haha...no seriously he is cute! We are hoping to come soon. I ended up sick, and have been sick since Wednesday. Dont want to give it to your kids so we are waiting for the sick storm to pass. Be over when feeling better!

    ReplyDelete