Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back At It.

A few of you know that I started a fitness blog for myself called Journey to the Land of Skinny. I did pretty well but then over a year ago I quite really doing anything. I made the fast track to Fat Land. Having another baby has been the best thing to happen for us. Not the best thing on my body. It's time for me to get back in shape.
I have a goal of running a marathon after every baby I have and have so far kept that goal. I know in order to run another marathon and do it with the least amount of stress to my body I need to lose weight and do so serious strength training. I plan on posting my 'journey' on my fitness blog. Anyone is welcome to come along on this journey with me. I welcome any comments or advice. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. hi!! awesome goals, i just checked out your website, although i cant EVER imagine you actually being fat.... ever!! your so dang cute! so i have started my family this year on GREEN smoothies. gets 10 servings of veggies a day into them and they will drink them, go to my blog about 6 posts back!! anyways that is my advice, our family loves it and has made all so much healthier, with so much energy. call me anytime and i will tell you all about her book and recipes! great way to diet too and healthy. i have all the young women learning and all my neighbors and family doing it too and everyone loves it!! so call me!! Congrats on your baby!!
    Amy McKinlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely read and will totally try to do it too! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome! Where do I sign up?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What marathon are you planning on and when? I still want to try for a half marathon in san diego sometime. I definitely need to hop off the fat train and back on the fit train. My friends do green smoothies too and swear by them. I think I'm gonna try them out. Now I just gotta get the motivation to wake up before the kids and hit the gym. -laura

    ReplyDelete