We headed up to Richfield for conference weekend. On Sat. Josh went fishing with his Dad and only caught one fish. Grandma J, the kids and I drove up later so the kids could go out for a ride on the boat. We were also going to have lunch at one of the lodges but they had closed for the season so we headed to Koosharem and had some yummy burgers at the cafe there. Later that afternoon Josh and I took Kenny and Connor to the pumpkin patch in Central. Lawson got to stay home and be cuddled by Grandma and Grandpa. We had a nice Sunday of conference and then we headed home in a rain storm.
Mom and Connor on the boat
cute kids. i love kendry's pose
ReplyDeleteJess-
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun weekend...looks like the kids had a great time. You must of got busy I never heard from you. I am coming down to St. George in a couple weeks...I will call you!
Steph