Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random Notes

So there have been a lot of things that I have wanted to write down but haven't found the time.
So here is a bunch of randomness.

1. Lawson is 1 month old already! The time has flown but also crawled by. I think I got some legitimate smiles last night at 3am.
2. I am going back to work on Nov 9 and am looking forward to it but also dreading it.
3. Connor is getting quite the little attitude. Examples: Yesterday he told Josh "Dad you're stupid" 5 min ago he was talking to Josh and I asked him "What" and he turned and gave me a super dirty look and said "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Dad." We told him he better talk nice and then I had to hide my face cause I was laughing.
4. Had my 6 week check up today! I can now do anything I want like......exercise.
5. Speaking of exercise I signed up for the gym and went the first three days of the week and will go tomorrow morning.
6. I'm tired.
7. I'm sore.
8. I am thinking about starting up my fitness blog again.
9. I start a lot of things and don't finish them. Not a big fan of that weakness.
10. I REALLY love my husband. I couldn't do this with out him.
11. I could do it but never want to try.
12. Giants beat the Braves. That causes strife in the family since Josh and I are Giants fans and my Dad and Jordan are Braves fans. HeeHee. I can write this since my Dad will never look at it.
13. I REALLY love my parents and Josh's parents. They both do so much for us and are such awesome grandparents.
14. Lawson hasn't taken a decent nap in 2 days but he sleeps great at night so I won't complain about all the baby holding that I get to do. Pretty soon he will be back talking me like his older brother.
15. Church and City Basketball starts this week. I told myself I was NOT going to play city league because I get way to mean and say things that I shouldn't and I don't like how I get but with serious baby weight to lose I need all the exercise I can get. I like to play church ball because it makes me feel good about myself because I am not the worst player there. Vain or shallow I know but it does.
16. Josh and I said we were only going to have 1 pop a week. I have already drank like 3 and he only knows about the one....until now.
17. Kenny is doing Mini Cheer this week and is going to perform tonight at the football game. I can't wait to watch her.
18. I hope she wants to play sports when she's older.

Well that's enough randomness for now.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, this is one of my favorite posts. I love it. ---robyn

    ReplyDelete