On Sunday we had Lawson's baby blessing. It was a great day filled with the spirit, family and friends. Doesn't get better then that. We had a lunch at the park afterwards. I think that was our last day going to the park till spring. The weather was borderline too cold. Josh gave a great blessing and we are so blessed to have this baby in our lives and family. He was so good and didn't make a peep the whole meeting. He got to have Grandma Great hold him after his blessing and he slept like an little angel.
This little monkey played at the park the whole time. His sister was a little bullet all afternoon and I didn't very many chances to take a pic of her.
Grandma and Grandpa Great with Lawson

All the kiddos with the Greats.

Grandpa Jensen

Cute little Lawson

Grandma and Grandpa Jensen

Uncle Kelly and Aunt Steph. Kelly LOVES to have his picture taken.

So does Aunt Jill!

Dad and Britt

Proud parents

LOVED his little sweater blessing outfit. Thanks Grandma Mecham

Aunt Steph got Lawson to gives us some cute smiles.



Uncle Jordan. Usually he is pretty particular about his clothes coordinating so we were all pretty surprised when he changed into this lovely outfit. He reminded us of Chase so much. Especially since the clothes Jordan is wearing are Chase's. We sure miss that kid. So this is our tribute to our missionary.
All the kiddos with the Greats.
Grandpa Jensen
Cute little Lawson
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen
Uncle Kelly and Aunt Steph. Kelly LOVES to have his picture taken.
So does Aunt Jill!
Dad and Britt
Proud parents
LOVED his little sweater blessing outfit. Thanks Grandma Mecham
Aunt Steph got Lawson to gives us some cute smiles.
Uncle Jordan. Usually he is pretty particular about his clothes coordinating so we were all pretty surprised when he changed into this lovely outfit. He reminded us of Chase so much. Especially since the clothes Jordan is wearing are Chase's. We sure miss that kid. So this is our tribute to our missionary.
I thought I make at least one appearance in this post but I guess not! It was a great weekend! i love your kids and Britts!
ReplyDeleteLawson's blessing outfit is so cute. I love that is was made out of sweater material. Looks like a wonderful celebration in honor of a special little boy.
ReplyDeleteYou totally through me with the whole Grandma Mecham it took me a while to figure out it was your mom crazy. I thought he looked so much like you Jess then when the pic came up of Lawson and Connor talk about look a likes
ReplyDelete