Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Part 1

On the weekend of Nov 20th we headed up to my parents for a little Mecham family Thanksgiving. It was every one's year to be with their in-laws and we wanted to have a year all together before we won't be able to for the next few years. We had a great weekend full of family, fun and food. A perfect combination. I started out the weekend driving to Delta by as the only adult in the car with 4 kiddos 5 and under. I didn't want to wait till everyone got off work so I pack up my kids and Avery and headed to up. It was a great trip and no one made a peep. I love DVD players in cars. I think it would of saved my parents some serious headaches if they would of had those in our traveling days! Saturday we spent the day crafting and cooking. We made some cute signs and Jordan took over Lacey's project and he may try to deny it but I know he had fun. The guys spent the day playing the Wii. We had a great meal and yummy desserts. That night the girls went to the play at the high school. Drew's sister Amy was playing Beauty in Beauty and the Beast. She did a really good job and Kenny had a great time. She really liked to light up rose that Carter gave her. Sunday we went to Church with my parents and had a fun time visiting afterwards and then it was a little bit scary drive home with some icy roads.

I stole this pic from Gen cause I like it

My Mom gave Kenny some wax lips that she had a fun time playing with.

Gen trying out the lips

Aunt Dana

Grandma Mecham

Daddy

Connor man

Sister

Grandpa Great with the kiddos

handsome buddy

Nice looking Thanksgiving table

Construction man Connor

Love my boys

We celebrated Jordan's b-day a little early

Kenny and Belle aka Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment