Tuesday, January 25, 2011

4 Month Checkup

Yesterday we had Lawson's 4 month Check up.  He did great and is a healthy baby!
weight:  15lbs 11oz
height: 26 1/2 in.
head:  large!  because the back of his head is kinda flat the Dr. wants us to go to a physical therapist a couple of times and when we go back for his 6 month appt. see if we need to get him a helmet!  I'm not really worried about it and if we end up gettting a helmet then better now then him having an odd shaped head.
Kenny and Connor came with to the appt.  I was a work and ran over to be with them.  Josh is so great to get the kids ready and make it to the appt on time!

So excited to see the Dr.  He is not looking for food but is grabbing for my work badge. 

Such a cute little buddy!

He was super brave during his shots and only cried a little bit.  I love his chubby legs with his band-aids on.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! And huge! I love his chubby legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those pictures make his legs look gigantic. I am glad that he did well with his shots. They are not fun.

    ReplyDelete