He is a cute baby Jess! I think he looks alot like you! Hope you guys are doing great!!
He is really cute. He looks so big compared to my little guy. Four months makes a big difference in growing babes.
Ohhh!! He's getting so big and changing so much. Every pic I see of him I think he looks like somebody else. I guess that he just looks like Lawson :) What a cutie!
He is a cute baby Jess! I think he looks alot like you! Hope you guys are doing great!!
ReplyDeleteHe is really cute. He looks so big compared to my little guy. Four months makes a big difference in growing babes.
ReplyDeleteOhhh!! He's getting so big and changing so much. Every pic I see of him I think he looks like somebody else. I guess that he just looks like Lawson :) What a cutie!
ReplyDelete