Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4 Months Old!!


This Hunk of Baby Love is 4 Months old today!
He is such a good baby and we love him so so so much!
I can't even imagine our family without him.
A few things to remember are:
*He loves to sit up and watch everything around him
* He likes to hang out in his bouncer and play with the little toys that are on the bar.
*He likes to try and fit both fists in his mouth at the same time.
*He makes such cute little noises and it sounds like he is trying to talk to you
*Still likes to spit up quite a bit
*I can't bring myself to cut his old man hair do
*Loves his Binky
*Loves to be swaddled.
*Not a huge fan of the car seat but will tolerate it
His eyes totally light up when he sees his big sister and brother. They love him as well so it works for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. I love him too! I wish we were still there somehow so that he and Nora could have been good buds. I bet he's as big as she is or even bigger. She's a petite little thing.

    ReplyDelete