**I must make a correction on something that I wrote on a lower section of this post. My parents DO have a chimney but they have a pellet stove so it would make it really hard for Santa to come down it and into the house. Sorry for the confusion.(Gentry)**
We had a great Christmas Eve Party at the good ole Palomar. Family, Food and Santa are a great combination!
Lawson, Kara and Gentry
Drew, Avery, George, Mary and Brooklyn
Me and Kyle
Kyle and Shannon
The Preggo's

Chase with some lovely ladies and Lawson

Chase and I

Dallin, Chase and an affectionate Nick

Mom Chase and Steve

The kids were very excited for Santa to come. I prepped them earlier to make sure that they were going to be brave and go and sit on his lap.
I couldn't find a cardboard cutout to put Chase's face on so I just brought his picture and had people take pictures with it.
Chase with some lovely ladies and Lawson
Chase and I
Dallin, Chase and an affectionate Nick
Mom Chase and Steve
The kids were very excited for Santa to come. I prepped them earlier to make sure that they were going to be brave and go and sit on his lap.
Kenny loves Santa and she did great. She also didn't open her present for a little while. She likes to prolong things like that.

Meanwhile Connor was opening his present before he even left Santa's lap!
Lawson was as chill as always.

All three did great and were definitely on the Nice list

Somehow Santa had a present for Josh in his bag! I about died laughing at his face when they called out his name. He was a great sport about it.

He loves this lemonade and as one of Santa's elf's I had to help him get some.
Meanwhile Connor was opening his present before he even left Santa's lap!
All three did great and were definitely on the Nice list
Somehow Santa had a present for Josh in his bag! I about died laughing at his face when they called out his name. He was a great sport about it.
He loves this lemonade and as one of Santa's elf's I had to help him get some.
Connor loving his Toy Story 3 toys

Most of the crowd

Mrs. and Mr. Claus

Mom and Grandpa

Chase and Drew

Kendry and her Strawberry Shortcake

Dallin and Britt

Lawson was a champ through out the night.
Britt, Shar and Me!

Grandpa and his girls minus 3


My mom made this birthday cake for Kenny. She loved it!
Mom and Avery
She loved the attention
Drage helping Kenny blow out her candles
Me and Grandpa
Most of the crowd
Mrs. and Mr. Claus
Mom and Grandpa
Chase and Drew
Kendry and her Strawberry Shortcake
Dallin and Britt
Lawson was a champ through out the night.
Grandpa and his girls minus 3
We played some Minute to Win It games and had a blast.
I think he was praying for some peace and quiet.

The girls turn to do Minute to Win It. I wasn't the fastes but I did get the cookie to my mouth.


Nick's missing toes! Looks much better without the dying blackness that they were.

The girls turn to do Minute to Win It. I wasn't the fastes but I did get the cookie to my mouth.
Nick's missing toes! Looks much better without the dying blackness that they were.
After the family party we had a little Nativity at my parents
Josh got to be the Donkey
George made for a cute lamb
We're missing a few key people, like the baby Jesus but he made an apperance.
I love this pic of "Mary" looking at "Jesus"
We had a great time doing the Nativity
The kiddos in their Christmas PJ's.
Awesome cake. I think it is so funny that there is a little hand clawing at the strawberry shortcake doll.
ReplyDeleteThat good ole delta gym is just the ticket for a slammin' party!
ReplyDeleteMom has a chimney! Her fireplace is a pellet stove but yes she has a chimney but the key is a cute idea. Just to clear things up!
ReplyDelete