Monday, February 7, 2011

cause

Sometimes its just not easy to come up with a post title so I am posting these picks cause I want to!

This little buddies smile gets to me every time.  Even when he is smiling at me while he is doing something he knows he's not supposed to!
 We had a little park date with Avery last Sat. but I realized I left my memory card at home in the computer so I was only able to take two pictures.  this one and the one of Connor above.
 It seems like he likes to wear everyones bottoms but his own.  I constantly have to tell him that he is wearing Kenny's shorts but he tells me it's okay.  Here he is wearing Lawsons pants!  Silly kid!

Kenny wanted a picture with her Hawaiin doll and all her "cousins" that came for a visit.

Josh thought he was pretty funny putting Connor's CLEAN underwear on LJ's head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment