Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ouch!

So I was in a rush and kicked the edge of my couch yesterday!

This pic is of my toe a couple hours after it happened.
 This is a pic of the xray I had taken.  I chipped a little of the bone!
 This is how it looks right now!  The back and side of my toe are more bruised but harder to get a pic of!

6 comments:

  1. OH my gosh!!!! That looks sooo painful! By the way, your new little guy is such a cutie! I can't wait to get our guys together. ---robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gross! I hate when my toes catch on the furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing. Hurt toes are the worse. I love the xray you took.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor thing!! Ouch!! So proud of you for doing the half marathon-- running 13 miles right now makes me want to hurl. You look great-- we still need to hang out for our January failure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch looks right. Sometimes its nice to have xray connections, and sometimes you don't want to know. I hope it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete