Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend!

We had a great  Easter Weekend!  I worked on Friday and when I came home my parents had arrived! We had tacos and watched a movie/played games while the guys went into town to help Jordan out.
This is my Mom and I cooking dinner.
Saturday morning I took the kids to the city Easter egg hunt.  Josh, my Dad and Jordan and gone golfing.  They had the park roped off into age groups and Kenny and Connor got to be together.  Avery was in the group behind us.
The kids picked up tons of candy that was on the ground and Connor got an egg that had a dollar coin in it.  They were both pretty happy!

A little funny story about Connor was that I gave them these paper bags to use and Kenny knew just what to do and had her bag opened and was stuffing candy in it but Connor kept his bag closed and had fist fulls of candy and no where to put it in!  I broke the rules and ran out and opened his bag for him.


Had to pose for a quick pic by the fire truck


My Dad loves these kinds of pictures!
Laws loved the grass and being outside.
My parents gave the grandkids a cute little Easter bag.  Connor still carries his around!


Connor showing off his Mexican Gold skills

Chase made a surprise visit to our Easter celebrating!  I found a cardboard cutout of Zac Effron and it was on sale for $13!  I had to buy it and put Chase's face on it.  We surprised my parents with it and they both got pretty chocked up.  It was a little scary sometimes turning around and seeing him there and thinking he was going to say something at any moment. 
Kenny wanted a pic with her Uncle Chase

The croquet games were going strong all day.  I can't believe that I didn't even get one game in!

Josh bought these sweet clip on sunglasses.  We were teasing him all weekend saying he looked like Stevie Wonder.  They aren't cute but they get the job done!  I think he's cute no matter what.

See how much I love him!


Lawson is quickly catching up to Kambri!  They are only 11 wks apart.  She is a little doll and we had a great time hanging out with her.
Lace and Jord and some random crazy in the back!

Josh let Kenny comb his hair and I got him to pose for me.

I must say this is our best attempt so far at a family pic.

Also a pretty good one of the grandkids.

Love these three so much.

The kids were pretty much done with pictures by this point.

I tried to get a little Mohawk going with his peach fuzz.  I think he looks so much like Kenny!

One last family pic before Jord and Lace head out to school for 4yrs! I think we will have to get one when they come back for Christmas!



After pictures it was time to get the Easter egg hunt going.






We had an awesome time together and I still have more pictures to post of the birthday party we had that night for Connor, Grandpa and I.  We also had one for Kambri even though she doesn't turn 1 till June.  They won't be here and every grandkid needs a cake from Grandma Meek!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys do so many things with your family!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Your kids are so stinkin cute :)

    ReplyDelete