My Birthday was on the 15th and we had a great time. I had to work which was good because we had a little food Friday/birthday party for me. It was so yummy! I came home and we raced to the park for our ward party which was having an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Kenny and Connor gave me a couple of necklaces that said Mom on them and they were very excited about it. Grandpa and Grandma J came down and we got to hang out with them and we went to lunch on Sat. to celebrate mine and Steph's birthdays. It was a great weekend.
Connor was very proud of the necklace he picked out.
No weekend is complete if we don't get pictures with our grandparents! Grandpa and Grandma J brought Connor some fun presents for his birthday, a play tool set and a camo tent. He loved them!

We had lunch at Red Robin and it was yummy. When this awesome no sweets challenge is over I am going back for a very berry limeade!
Kenny and Grandma
I had a friend (Marie actually) once say she always pulled goofy faces in pictures cause then when it didn't turn out she had an excuse. Is that Josh's motto? Actually pretty brilliant when I thought about it.
ReplyDelete