Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Connors Preschool Graduation rd 1

Connor had his 1st Preschool graduation.  He did a great job and looked so cute in his church clothes and singing the cute little songs he as learned.  His teacher said that he is like a stealth bomber.  He slides under the radar but when you turn your back there he is. Not sure what this means but it probably has something to do with how big of a tease he is!


I don't know why everyone says that Josh and Connor look so much alike. ;)


Connor and Mrs. Gwen
 Connor on the last day of school.
 Connor on the 1st day of school.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess, my sister-in-law (Robert's wife)just moved in with my Mom in St. George (Robert is in SLC studying for the Bar and then is deployed for a year). She is kind of lonely and looking for a friend. You are one of the nicest and funniest people I have ever met and thought maybe you could give her a call and meet at the park there on flood street sometime or something. Her kids ages are 8, 7, 4 and 1 so your are roughly the same ages. I know you are busy and if you don't email I won't mind but here is her address: charity@winsor.org if you decide you need another friend. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good looking kid. I can't believe he is graduating preschool already. I totally miss working with you too. I have kind of toyed with looking for jobs, but I want to be with my kids more. It has been much cooler in AZ than normal. We are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete