Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Father and Sons/Mother and Daughter



This last Sat. Josh took Connor up to the Father and Sons camp out.  Connor wasn't too excited about getting up at 6am but was excited about spending the day with his dad.  Josh said that they had a great time and there was only one accident.  Connor took off running and went head first into a rock.  He has a nice little bruise on his forehead.  It's a good thing he has such a hard head!

Kenny and I spent the day in St. George watching State baseball.  Drew was helping coach Canyon View and it was tempting to spend the day in the sunshine.  We spent about 6hrs watching baseball and thankfully we didn't get too sunburned.  My dad had to go to Cedar and ended up coming down to STG for a few hours.





After the games we hit up the mall so Kenny and I could get our pictures taken in the little photo booth.  I haven't scanned them in yet but I think they turned out cute.  Kenny and Avery had fun playing on the little toys.

I got Connor a new swim suit and swim shirt and he wanted to wear it all day.  He also loves to wear these sunglasses.

Lawson is getting so big!

We met Britt and George at the park by there house and then went to Yums for frozen yogurt.


1 comment:

  1. So glad that you guys came and hung out with me! My arm looks so big and long in that picture of me and britt!

    ReplyDelete