Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Girls Camp!!

I am turning into the kind of blogger I hate!  The one that never posts.  In my defense though I have lost the camera cord to my camera and the battery is dead.  Kenny likes to make little movies, which are cute, but really runs the battery out fast.
I had a fabulous time at Girls Camp and it was probably the best year so far!  It helps that a leader didn't die and I wasn't pregnant.  The girls were great and we didn't have any problems with them at all.  I don't know if I will still be in YW by next summer since I am coming up on 3yrs in Oct. but I would still like to be!  I love my calling even though it is so time consuming.
This year I got to go down the zip line and it was awesome.  I decided I was going to be brave and not clutch onto the handles the whole time.  I had some serious speed going when I got to the end and knocked the tires that were on the line to slow you down pretty good!

We had super cute shirts made for the girls and Josh designed the cute Believe logo on it.

I did some awesome tent setting up.

was a master in the cup game
Showed the girls how to strike a pose

and I had awesome leaders that made camp great
One of the best ideas I had was to ask one of my leaders to be the camp photographer.  I had a wonderful time but I missed my babies!  I kinda worried that Lawson would forget me and wouldn't want to nurse anymore!  No worries about that!  When I saw my kids, Kenny ran to me, Connor ran to his dad and Lawson nuzzled my chest.  So all was well.

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I am glad you had a good time and no one died. I remember that post. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. Your description of how your kids reacted when they saw you again really cracked me up, and I don't even think you meant to be that funny! I'm glad you enjoyed what does look like a really time consuming calling. Way to help move God's work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you need to blog more and maybe you should buy another camera cord so then you will have two and higher chance of finding one when they both get lost :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! cant wait for ours, in a month!! i cant believe you have been in 3 years! wow! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete