I seriously need to start writing down the little things that happen and not worry about having pictures because this is supposed to be a journal not a picture book. I have decided to every now and then write a few things down that I want to remember. So here goes.
1) Lawson got his first sunburn today! He went to the park with the babysitter and sunscreen was forgotten and he has a pretty good sunburn on his shins and forearms. It looks pretty sad but he acts like it's nothing.
2) Kenny has been in summer school this last week and is loving it. She isn't going because she needs it but because it is free, they get breakfast and lunch, she needs something to do and I need something for her to do. She is too smart for me! She is taking a computer class and a audio visual class and she was so excited that they made a movie today. I don't remember doing this kind of stuff at 6.
3) My Mom had a little wreck on her bike today. She sent us a picture of her knee and when I told Kenny that Grandma had wrecked on her bike she said "That's why old people shouldn't ride bikes!" I got a pretty good laugh about that and so did my Mom.
4) Connor took a pretty good nap today. I wonder if he is going through a growth spurt because he has been sleeping alot lately.
5) Kenny was wake from 3:30am to 5am last night. She said it was because she wasn't tired and that going to bed is BORING!
6) I have been ignoring this blog a bit because I have been wrapped up in my weight loss/fitness blog. I kinda have a one track mind when I find something new that I like.
7) I love my husband!
The end.
those are some pretty funny stories gus!!
ReplyDeleteBased on these stories, I am 100% positive that our kids MUST be related. Any one of those stories/personalities could have come out of the CA Jensen kids. Btw, good job keeping up with your fitness stuff!
ReplyDelete