On Aug 9th Connor started his 2nd year of Preschool! He was very excited and has a few friends that are in his class with him. I don't envy his teacher!
McKendry started her first day of 1st grade on the 15th. She was so excited and told me that her legs couldn't stop moving cause she was nervous. She was also worried that she wouldn't wake up in time and was ready by 7am, school doesn't start till 9am! She has Mrs. Sullivan who I hear is a really good reading teacher so I am sure Kenny will love her. I have also heard that she is a bit of a yeller but I told Kenny that she isn't any different then your Mom so you should be just fine.
It was a mad house trying to find a parking place and her class. We were one of the last kids there so she was kinda shy about having her picture taken. She did great and didn't cry and neither did I! We are headed to Back To School night tonight so I am sure that will be fun.
She did tell me that she made a new friend named Taylor and that she was happy about School Lunch and that she couldn't believe that she got 3 recesses!


No comments:
Post a Comment