A couple weekends ago we headed up to Richfield to celebrate Lawson's birthday with Grandma and Grandpa J and so Josh could go fishing with his dad. We got there late Friday night because I had to work. When we got there it was time to open some presents!
Josh had a fun time fishing with his dad but it was not the best weather. Grandma J and I took the kids shopping and then to lunch at McDonald's. They love playing there and they get a new toy so that is fun. While Lawson took a nap and I attempted to work out on the treadmill and elliptical Grandma J took Kenny and Connor to her preschool and they had a blast playing school.

On Sat. Kenny and I headed over to Delta for a super fun bridal shower for my cousin Kara that her sisters and mom put on for her. It was a princess theme and Elise had asked me to be Belle. I was super lucky that Gentry's SIL was Belle in a play last year and I got to wear her dress.
My awesome family dressed up as Princesses for the party!
Jasmine, Aurora, Belle, Gen
Doesn't Camille make a spot on Snow White? She made this outfit in 1 day and she rocked it!
Those were all some seriously good princess costumes. Fun that the ladies actually went all out for it.
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun. Yes Camille looks just like Snow White, only tan. Gentry is a party pooper! She should have been Ariel.
ReplyDelete