The first weekend in Sept is always one we look forward to.....Peach Days! The parade is fun and has tons of candy for the kids. The park is fun because of the booths and the food! We also love Fridays because of the volleyball tournament! I was prego last year so I obviously didn't play and they took 1st last year. This year I got to play and we took 1st again!! It was so much fun and we ended up playing until 3:30am!
We won these sweet volleyballs
This picture makes me laugh because I look like I have to pee, my Mom is super happy that her hands are higher then ours, Gen looks scared and Britt looks like she also has to pee. We were too tired to try another one.

During this weekend we also got to celebrate Lawson's 1st Birthday!!
Everyone in this picture has wore the same baby blessing dress. Not sure why I didn't have Kenny wear it.

My handsome little birthday boy. I plan on doing a separate post for him.
We had some sweet attempts at getting a grandkids picture.
Beautiful little Taylee
The best one!
No comments:
Post a Comment