Monday, September 12, 2011

Washington County Fair 2011

Keep up a 2yr tradition we went to the Washington County Fair this year.  I of course didn't have my camera so I relied on my phones camera.  This year we didn't try to go to any shows or the derby and just went to eat dinner and let the kids ride the rides.  Britt, George and Avery met us out there.  After some yummy doughnuts and the kids playing in the bounce house and big slide we headed out to the carnival.  I was a little disappointed that the kids didn't want to ride the Ferris Wheel but they had tons of fun on the little kid rides.
Lawson wasn't too sure about all the noise and bright lights.

George, Avery, Kenny and Connor on the Carousel


I need a bounce house.  They make for a good cage time!

Lawson liked the goat until it started to nibble on his stroller and lick his hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment