This post is so long overdue but I definitely don't want to forget to write about it.
My Grandpa Riding passed away August 11th. It's one of those bittersweet experiences. My Grandpa is a great man and I know that he is so much happier now but I am a selfish person and I wish he was still there on the other end of the line when I called him almost everyday. I had the great opportunity to make a video of pictures of him through out his life and it was so fun to see all the pictures of him when he was younger and pics of him with all us grand kids so many years ago.
He was one handsome man!
I am the one sitting on his lap in the white outfit. We lived a block away and spent SO much time with our grandparents.
As good as funerals can be my Grandpa had a great one and tons of family came to celebrate his life. Of course I had to get lots of pictures of everyone.
Not sure if this man will ever love taking these kinds of pictures with me or learn to just smile and not make weird faces!
Not sure if this man will ever love taking these kinds of pictures with me or learn to just smile and not make weird faces!
Aunt Gaylyn and Uncle Kelly
Uncle Ron and Aunt Vickie
Grandpa Mecham and Grandpa Great Mecham
Cousin Paul and I
9 out of 10 of the Riding kids
Uncle Stace showing off his flexibility!




No comments:
Post a Comment