Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Lawson!!

We celebrated Lawson's first birthday during the Peach Day's weekend.  We had a party at Britt's house and my mom made him a super cute #1 birthday cake.  He was pretty tired and I was worried that he wouldn't enjoy his party but he is such a good little guy that he did great.





He was excited to dig into his cake but after a few licks of his finger he was starting to get pretty tired so we switched to opening presents.



He had fun opening his presents and had a few helpers.  He got some fun toys and still plays with them a month later.



We are very grateful for everyone that helped us celebrate LJ's birthday and we love all the family support that we have.

I don't know how I missed Britt and George but we appreciate them letting us have our party at their house.

Lawson had his one year appt a month after his birthday and his stats are
  • weight: 22lbs
  • height: 31 in
  • head:  big
We are so thankful for Lawson and the sweet buddy that he is.

2 comments: