Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

We had a great Halloween this year.  It honestly felt like it lasted a week.  Josh took the kids to a Halloween carnival and Kenny's elementary on the Thursday before and then we had our ward Trunk or Treat on Sat. night and then with Halloween on Monday I was ready for the dressing up to stop! 
On Halloween night we went trick or treating with the Hadley's.
They had a great time knocking on doors and Avery really had the hang of it this year.


My super stud superhero SpiderMan.

My scary diva of a vampire.  I had sprayed her hair black two times already and was not looking forward to coloring it again and she was just as happy with her painted face.
I need to insert a cute picture of our little pumpkin.  He was great to hang out in the stroller for most of the night.
My little diva giving you her best vampire look.

We had a visit from the headless horseman.
I told people I was a has been cheerleader in my capris and gym shirt. I even put Kenny's bow in my hair.  I am a great dresser upper.

These two were sweet little pumpkins

Connor was pretty scared after a little spook alley at one of the houses.  Good thing Dad was there to make him feel better.

Kenny and Avery were pretty happy to have found this little pug dressed up as a hot dog.

After trick or treating we headed over to the Soliai's house for some warming up and dinner.  Once we got there the girls wanted to do some more trick or treating.  Connor wanted nothing to do with it so he headed into the  house to play and eat.   It was a great neighborhood because 80% of the neighbors are retired and were excited to have little kids come to the door.  I think we will skip the super popular street next year and head to the retirement community!
It was a great Halloween and the kids are already talking about what they will wear next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment