We had a jam packed Thanksgiving weekend! We headed up to Delta on Wed and just hung out that night. On Thursday it was full on baking mode until dinner at 2pm. I need to get the pictures of the dinner from some family but I hope to have them soon. (hint hint) It was a great feast with lots of yummy food. My family never disappoints when it comes to food.
Josh head over to Richfield that night with Lawson. Josh went hunting while LJ got spoiled by his Grandma and Aunts. I spent the day with Kenny and Connor. We spent Friday looking for a Christmas Tree for Grandma and Grandpa Mecham, visited Santa, went to the Festival of Trees and went to the Muppet Movie. We rented out the theater that day for a private showing of the Muppet Movie. The kids loved the movie. Saturday we had the Riding Family Christmas Party but that is another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment