Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fun Friday

On Friday we went looking for the perfect tree for my parents basement.  My dad gets his real tree downstairs and my mom gets her fake one upstairs.  The kids had a fun time and I think we picked out a pretty good one.





After we picked out the "tree" we headed over to the city building because we heard that Santa had just flown in and the kids wanted to see him.
Connor took his time with Santa very seriously.  He asked for a Happy Napper.  That was the first time I had heard that.  We will have to see if Santa can deliver!

Kenny has been asking for a REAL dog.  Santa told her she would have to talk to her parents about that one.  I told her NO WAY!  I like dogs.  I don't want to take care of one.
Avery was not loving her time with Santa.
After the Muppet Movie we parked ourselves on Main Street to watch the light parade.  It was pretty cold outside so it was good that there were only 5 floats.  The kids had a good time though.
Mary's husband Nate and I.
Shar, Bridger, Nick, Gen and Drew
Dana and Avery
The kids and I.  Josh was still hunting in Richfield.

1 comment:

  1. Good call on the real Christmas tree. I've got your dad's back on that one. I'm trying to convince Mel to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete