Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas 2011

The kids woke up Christmas morning around 7:30am.  I told them they had to stay in their room until we said it was time.  They have started the tradition of all sleeping in the same room on Christmas Eve.  We did that growing up and I loved it.  I didn't get pictures of the kids coming into the living room because I was recording it but they were excited. 
Connor was super happy that Santa had brought him a Happy Napper.  It is the only thing that he had ever said that he wanted when asked what he wanted for Christmas.  Kenny decided that she wanted on as well.  Both the Penguin and the Unicorn have found a nice place in the kids beds every night since joining our family.

Lawson went straight to this ball popping toy and was very happy about it.

Connor was so excited about his Scooby Do math cards that he gave them a big hug.

My mom made the kids cute pillow cases with their names embroidered.  I will have to get a pic of all of them.

The Grandparents also gave them all these cute plate and bowl set with their names on it.  My mom drew the pictures on and then you send it off to some company and they send it back on the plates and bowls.  The kids love eating out of their own special dishes.


Of course we had to rock the England Mission shirts another year while Chase is out.  He called during church so we weren't able to go.

He was able to Skype again this year and it was so great to see him.  We also got to have Gen and Drew join in from Delta so it was great to have everyone together in a sense.  Chase looks fantastic!  We are so grateful to him and his choice to serve a mission.  I can't lie we are counting down the days until he gets to come home.

The weather was so great that we headed out to the park and had a great time.

The Hadley family had this fun blow up ball that the kids could climb around in and get pushed around.


Kambri loved going down the slide but closed her eyes every time.





Can't miss the chance to take a grandkid picture when we can.



After the park we headed back to my house to play the Wii that Santa had brought us.



The kids also had a fun time playing the little air hockey game that we got Josh.
We had a great Christmas and the kids were happy with everything they were given.  I love this time of year and the chance that we get to spend so much time with family and to remember the reason of the season....the birth of our Savior.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Blake got that same ball popper toy for christmas! Looks like you guys had a fun christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who I found you little Jensen Jiblet! I just added you to my blog so I can keep up on you. . . until you move into the neighborhood ;). Such a cute family! Aren't we lucky to have skype to SEE and HEAR those cute missionary's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did your baby get so big?? Time for another, I guess:)
    What a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete