On Apr. 28th we had a girls night out to the Martina McBride concert. Of course we had to do a little shopping and go to dinner before the show.
We headed to Gap where we all bought the same shirt!
I was trying to be a peeping tom and love Gen's face in this pic!
We decided to eat somewhere none of us had ever been before and we ended going to The Black Bear Diner. It was pretty good and the portions were huge!
After dinner we headed over to the show. Martina came out singing and pretty much did not stop the whole show. She sounded fabulous and it was like turning on her CD and listening to it. She was also pretty funny and there were some members of the audience who really liked her.
I had to throw in this cute photo booth session we had at the mall. I was crying I was laughing so hard at all of us trying to fit into the picture.
It was a great night and I can't wait for the next Girls Night Out in June to Aladdin!
No comments:
Post a Comment